Search Link

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TV3 - Buletin Utama Early Edition

Have you seen the TV series Early Edition? It's about a guy with a special ability to read about tomorrow's news. The papers were delivered to his doorstep by some mysterious figure.

He will be able to know early of what's going to happen tomorrow. Then he would set out on a rescue mission to save anyone who are predicted to die tomorrow, today.

What would you do? To be honest I would first read from the backpages and look for the winning numbers.

Anyway, I digress.. Today though I want to try my luck on prediction. This morning I read a news piece about how a lady reporter being assaulted by PKR Security personnel, in one of PKR political Ceramahs in Seberang Jaya Penang.

It was really unfortunate, a hapless female reporter was assaulted by PKR supporters. Nobody should assault another human being, more so if it's a she, by a group of men.

TV3, Being the Main Stream Bloody Media and all that. I want to predict that this shocking news will be the main topic in TV3 Buletin Utama tonight. I bet it will take at least ten minutes of the time.



Headline - PKR Samseng Assaulted a Female Reporter.

There will be comments from PM, DPM, or other ministers. To show to Malaysians, how bad the PR people are, and that there is no reason to vote for PR. That PR is just a bunch of Samseng Jalanan, Street Thugs.

As far as I can remember, there had been three cases that gave bad reputation to PR. One when Kelana Jaya MP Loh Gwo Burne was fisted by fellow PKR boy. Two when one rock star, read bandit, ehem... loosened his trouser and showed his bum to the crowd during PROTES rally in Stadium MPPJ, Kelana Jaya.

And this case here is number three. I wonder whether these moles were planted by someone with purpose.

Let's see whether my prediction materialized tonight.

No comments: